Character and space abound in this magnificent family home that was built for the Kirkcaldies in 1904. Architecturally renovated and sympathetically extended, it blends the best of modern and traditional living in an exquisite setting near Khandallah Reserve and Khandallah Pool. Features include:
- Amazing renovated character with two turret bays, high native timber ceilings, sash windows, stained leadlights and two fireplaces
- Five bedrooms and four bathrooms - plus media or games room
- Open-plan entertainers' kitchen and sunny, spacious living/dining areas with French doors to west-facing veranda
- Formal lounge and formal dining room that can be separated by beautiful Rimu cavity sliding doors
- Jetmaster fireplace, gas central heating and HRV system for year-round warmth and comfort
- Leafy 1202-square metre* section with spa pool, and extensive lawn and garden with plenty of room for kids to play
- Triple garage with bathroom, storage and loft studio to work from home or accommodate guests
- RV $2,100,000
Rarely do you find a home as vast and versatile as this elegant Edwardian villa that wants for nothing except new owners. Don't miss out - view it Sunday. *Source: Property Guru. Source Floor Area: Owner.
Tenders Close 12pm, Wednesday 5th July 2017 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
Visit loweandco.nz for more photos and information!