Sunny, serene living in an exquisite setting with the convenience of a blue-chip, city-end location - no wonder this delightful property has had only four owners since it was built in the 1930's.
- Architectural renovations to complement original character with modern, indoor-outdoor living
- A sunny main bedroom, which opens to a glazed, north-facing deck, and two double-bedrooms with garden views
- Open-plan living/dining with wood fireplace and gas central heating for the ultimate in comfort and ambience
- Two bathrooms, one with shower-over-bath and automatic Velux roof window to maximise natural light and ventilation
- Private, picturesque spring garden with terraced lawn, native trees, foxgloves, lilies and roses
- Double-garage plus bonus of ample off-street parking for visitors and guests
- Quiet, secure street in a leafy location sought after by embassies
- Within a five-minute walk of Marsden Village and 10 minutes of Karori Mall
- RV $740,000
This is a rare chance to own a superbly maintained character home within easy commuting distance of the CBD in one of Wellington's most popular suburbs. Revel in everything it offers on Sunday.
Tenders Close 12pm, Thursday 13th July at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.