No wonder this three-bedroom gem hasn't changed hands in 34 years. Look at everything it offers, from a sunny, northeast-facing aspect with fantastic views, to its 1940's charm and durability, to its sheltered indoor-outdoor living and proximity to shops, schools and surf. Features include:
- Sunny lounge with panoramic views over Lyall Bay, Wellington Airport and Evans Bay
- Due to the ridge-line position it receives sun from the crack of dawn sun until the last of the evening sun soaks the rear deck
- Open-plan kitchen and family/dining room that opens to west-facing wraparound deck overlooking Houghton Bay School grounds and bush
- Sheltered gardens with diamond-shaped patio, pergola, summer house and bush walk
- Nearby pedestrian shortcut to Lyall Bay beach and handy to walking tracks, including the Southern Walkway
- Drive-on with off-street parking
- RV $510,000
Rarely do you find a home in this price range that abounds in so much sun, views, shelter and character. See why it should be yours on Sunday.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 26th October 2017 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.