Here's your chance to buy into the heart of Oriental Bay with a versatile character apartment that's ripe for refurbishing and capitalising on its supreme position. For sale for the first time since 2003, it combines value and potential with exceptional sun and views. Features include:
- Dual-level layout for independent living, with three-to-four bedrooms, up to two living rooms, two bathrooms and two kitchens
- One of only five apartments in a boutique 1960s city-end block
- Occupies entire third floor, so safe and secure
- Dual access into the split level apartment with two kitchens: ideal as a separate family wing or for flatmates
- Northeast-facing for fantastic sun
- Intimate views of the bay and panoramic harbour vistas
- Across the road from the beach and only a few minutes' walk from cafes, Freyberg Pool, Courtenay Place and waterfront
- Single car park in ground-level garage for easy access
- RV $925,000
With its flexible floor plan, improvement prospects and dream-location affordability, this could be the best buy in the bay. See for yourself on Sunday.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 3rd August 2017 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.