It's not just gardeners who will give this fantastic family home next door to Ngaio School two (green) thumbs up. Solidly built on a leafy section with roses, camellias and lemon trees, it's an enchanting showcase of character, sun and space only metres from shops and transport. Features include:
- Four bedrooms, or three and a study, with built-in wardrobes (plus extensive storage throughout)
- Brick and weatherboard construction with hardwood framing, tiled porch, solid oak internal doors and rimu floorboards
- Warm and cosy because of it's east-west aspect and gas radiator central heating throughout
- Formal west-facing lounge with gas fireplace and bifolding French doors to separate dining room, so the two rooms can be opened up for entertaining
- Stylish, fully tiled upstairs bathroom with oval stone bath and shower cabinet with mosaic floor
- Separate laundry with downstairs shower and adjoining toilet
- Large potting shed or outbuilding with power and water
- Single garage plus off-street parking for two cars
- RV $730,000
This substantial 1950s home boasts a private, sunny aspect and commanding street appeal in the heart of one of Wellington's most popular suburbs. Experience everything it offers on Sunday.
Tenders close Thursday 27th July at 1pm. 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.