What a cool apartment! And very reasonably priced!
Oozing character, with plenty of space, and tucked away in a fantastic neighbourhood, brimming with cool little drinking and eating spots, you will never tire of living here.
Literally everything is at your door step... Pomodora Pizza, the Chocolate Factory and Golding's all share your own lane, whilst everything else is a convenient walk away also... including the waterfront, Supermarket, everything on offer in the Courtenay & Cuba quarters, and most probably your workplace too.
- 2 very generous bedrooms - the bedroom configuration is quite unique, allowing for complete privacy and flexibility
- Very large open plan kitchen / living on the top floor
- Main bathroom plus ensuite
- North facing for great sun & light
- Secure over-sized car space
- Whilst the apartment is very tidy "as is", there is tons of scope to modernise, thereby adding huge value and stamping your own personal mark on it
- RV $575,000
- Rates $3,242.36pa
- Body Corp Levies $8,851.98pa
(These figures are for the apartment PLUS the car park which is on a separate title)
This is a really unique & interesting apartment, with tons of character & space, making for a great place to live. The owners are serious and want to see a SOLD sign!