This 70-square metre*, one-bedroom apartment represents great value if you're seeking convenient, compact city living within easy reach of downtown and the motorway - plus there's the bonus of being located between a restaurant and one of Wellington's best bakeries. Features include:
- 1930s character, complete with steel-framed windows and a small tiled balcony for indoor-outdoor living
- Open-plan living/dining and well-appointed split-level kitchen
- Double-bedroom with two wardrobes and east-facing for morning sun
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and split-level laundry facilities
- Solid reinforced concrete building that's rated at 40% of NBS
- RV $280,000
Investors and professionals alike will be impressed by what their money can buy this close to the CBD. Check it out on Sunday. *Source: Property Guru.