Location is the key to desirability with rental property. This three flat property is in a supreme location that will ensure its popularity with tenants. It's close to Victoria University's Kelburn Campus and the city. The boutique shops, brewery and cafes of Aro Valley are just down the road and the shops and cafes of Kelburn are just up the road. Fantastic. Walking to work in the city is a breeze and for anyone studying or working at the University it is a dream location. This investment will provide you with positive cash flow. The configuration and current rentals are:
- Currently rented for $1270 per week.
- Top Flat A: 2 bedrooms; $395 per week fixed to 11 December 2017
- Middle Flat B: 3 bedrooms; $520 per week fixed to 3 January 2018
- Lower Flat C: 1 bedroom; $350 per week fixed to 21 June 2018
- Rental Appraisal $1325 to $1455 per week.
There is plenty of room for growth with these rentals as a current rental appraisal places the property as between $1325 and $1455 per week. This is a wonderful opportunity to enter the investment market or add to your property portfolio. It adds up to an ideal solid investment.
For a fresh approach to real estate chat with Matt now.