A job transfer to Auckland means this refurbished and insulated bungalow is now reluctantly being sold. Sunny and sheltered, it's on a large, flat section in a quiet, safe street that's only minutes from Strathmore's deli, bakery and butcher's. Features include:
-Three double-bedrooms, separate living and dining rooms, full bathroom and large, separate laundry
-Recently re-painted inside and out, re-wired and re-roofed
-Warm and cosy, with underfloor heating in the bathroom, underfloor and in-ceiling insulation, and double-glazing in the lounge and two of the bedrooms
- Heat pump in the lounge and new gas hot water system
- Original character, with sanded floorboards, rimu doors and leadlights
- Largely fenced 506-square metre*, west-facing section with lawn front and back
- Private, sheltered garden with fruit trees - lemon, feijoa, apple, peach - and raised vegetable beds
- Ample off-street parking and plenty of room to add a garage
- RV $580,000
This is an amazing mix of sun, character and location close to Seatoun's bays, with potential and space to spare. Don't miss out - view it Sunday. *Source: Property Guru.
Tenders close 12pm, Thursday 24th August 2017 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.