Enterprising first-home buyers or builders who are not afraid of work will immediately spot that this is elevated on the sunny side of the extremely popular Aro St, right on the edge of the city. Make no mistake there is much work to do but the potential to capitalise on location and character is considerable. Features include:
- Three large double-bedrooms, two north-facing with deep bay windows and Aro Valley views
- 1890s character, with high ceilings, double-hung windows, original panel doors and two non-working fireplaces
- West facing position with panoramic green views and stunning sun
- Stroll to Aro Valley's popular village with The Garage Project, The Rita Eatery, and Aro Cafe all nearby
- 771-square metre* section with two small lawn terraces
- Sleep-out or studio for hobbies, crafts or working from home
- Bonus of basement/workshop with storage
- RV $475,000
This is a great rental proposition or fantastic renovation opportunity in an iconic and hugely popular inner city suburb. Marvel at the possibilities on Sunday. *Source: Property Guru.
Tender closes 1pm, Friday 29th September 2017 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.