This fully renovated, three-bedroom villa in the heart of Island Bay blends the best of old and new. With three double bedrooms and a single garage on a large, landscaped section that's safe for kids and pets, it offers exceptional buying in one of Wellington's most sought after suburbs.
- Repiled, durable weatherboard construction with a new Colorsteel roof and repainted exterior
- Modern, open-plan kitchen and dining area that opens to large north-facing deck for sunny al fresco living
- Remodelled bathroom with deep freestanding bath and shower
- Numerous character details, including leadlights, high ceilings, bay windows, original doors and architraves, and polyurethaned floorboards (matai and American redwood)
- Brivis gas central heating and instantaneous gas hot water system
- Ceiling, wall and under floor insulation to retain warmth plus double-glazing on northern side
- Lovely street appeal with low concrete wall and courtyard garden
- Fully fenced section with flat lawn and terraced rear garden
- RV $720,000
With St Francis de Sales School across the road, Island Bay Primary around the corner, and Island Bay's shops and cinema just down the street, the location couldn't be better!