This exquisitely redecorated character home in Kelburn's 'The Glen' epitomises the style, space and sophistication that's synonymous with Kelburn's finest. West-facing on an elevated section with flat lawn and sun, it blends the best of past and present with extraordinary storage and garaging. Features include:
- Five double-bedrooms or four and a study, all with built-in wardrobes
- Formal dining room and separate lounge with bay window views
- Open-plan entertainers' kitchen and informal living/dining room with atrium-style glazing
- Three bathrooms, including ensuite for the master bedroom, plus convenience of a separate toilet
- Centrally heated and partly double-glazed, with a high stud, timber floors, and new carpet, drapes and light fittings
- Indoor-outdoor flow to east-facing al fresco deck and sheltered flat lawn with private spa pool
- Garaging for three cars plus extensive storage and wine cellar
- Minutes' walk to Botanic Gardens, cable car and Kelburn village
- RV $1,820,000
Properties of this calibre rarely come on the market - and in this case it's for sale only because the owners are relocating to Auckland. See why their loss could be your exceptional gain on Sunday.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 28th September 2017 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.