If you're looking for a large character home in a secluded, premium location close to town, this is it. What used to be a historic church hall is now a stylish family haven that offers a sanctum from urban living in an exceptionally leafy and sheltered setting. Features include: -
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, open-plan living/dining and kitchen, study and multiple decks
- New kitchen with Cesarstone benchtops and innovative storage, including a charging drawer for smartphones and tablets
- Media room with ceiling-mounted projector, motorised screen and Bose sound system
- Walk in 500 bottle wine cellar
- Ducted Brivis heating system both upstairs and down
- Original church hall character, complete with matai floorboards, high ceiling and dormer windows
- Large section with native bush, tiled courtyard with herb garden, private spa pool, and lawn with planted perimeter
- Double-garage plus extra off-street parking
- RV $1,290,000
Rarely does a home so seamlessly combine historic character and modern comforts. Join the congregation to see it on Sunday.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 26th October 2017 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.