Rarely can you buy an iconic Oriental Bay apartment with these views in this price bracket. On the easy to access first floor of the superbly maintained Jerningham Apartments building, it's the perfect one-bedroom pad for an affordable waterfront lifestyle close to the city. Features include:
- Northwest-facing for great sun and inner harbour views
- Great flow from living/dining room to balcony
- Tidy, original condition, so scope to add value
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and laundry area
- Good internal storage plus lock up storage on the ground floor
- Resident building manager, communal rooftop space with kitchenette and barbequing facilities and visitor parking
- Building has earthquake code rating of 84%* and Seismic Risk rating of 'A'
- A few minutes' walk from Courtenay Place, Waitangi Park and Freyberg Pool
- Buyer Enquiry Over $400,000
This lock up-and-leave, company share apartment represents not only great buying but also a fantastic opportunity to add value and capitalise on the blue-chip location. Don't miss your chance to see it on Sunday. *Source: Wellington City Council.
Tender closes 3pm, Thursday 28th September 2017 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.