These traditional 1940s ex-state houses are solid as a rock and understandably super popular with families, investors and retirees alike. Located close to everything you will need, with a flat and fully fenced section, enjoying all-day sun, this is sure to tick the boxes for lots of people.
It is really tidy and ready to move in straight away, but there is also the potential to upgrade or redecorate some areas and hence add enormous value.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Separate kitchen and dining area
- Generous lounge with wood burner
- Close to local shops, supermarket, parks, train station and easy access to motorway
- Several quality schools nearby, including Hutt International Boys, St Pat's and Silverstream Primary
- North facing and flat for fantastic all day sun
- Large, original, separate laundry with potential for development
- Drive-on to single car port
- Garden shed
- Flat front yard and rear courtyard, including several mature trees
- Rewired and new instant gas hot water
- RV $400,000
- Rates $2,550.65pa
Our vendors have loved starting their family in this wonderfully friendly neighbourhood. But they have now moved on, so it's time to pass the baton to the next lucky owner.
Come check it out and get your offer ready.