Scarce as hen's teeth doesn't even describe how rare sections in Wellington Central are, let alone sections with magnificent views in the Wellington College zone. Here is a remarkable opportunity for you to secure a site where much of the hard work is already done:
- Freehold Title
- Current resource consent (using existing plans)
- Plans available to build 133sqm* four bedroom, two bathroom single level home with 27sqm* deck
- Double car-pad with direct access to property exclusively for the use of 45 Maida Vale Road
- Potential to increase size of current plan by also building a lower level (would require change to resource consent)
- Awesome, uninterrupted views
- Close to the city, airport, Roseneath School and zoned for Wellington College
- BEO $285,000
The current owners have spent the past few years doing the majority of the prep work, but a change of plans means that they need to hand over this incredible opportunity just when it is close to becoming a reality. This project is well progressed with just a few tasks remaining before you're ready to get building consent, quotes from builders and commence construction. One estimate is already available for your information.
This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity to create something truly special in a highly coveted area. Stop searching and request the full buyer information pack today. Don't delay. *Source: Approved RC drawings
Tenders Close Thursday 5th October 2017 at 12pm. 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.