This easily accessible two-bedroom apartment in the iconic Gateways complex offers amazing views for far less than you'd expect to pay this close to the city. It's largely original so there's plenty of scope to capitalise on its blue-chip location. Features include:
- Stunning water views on two sides: the inner harbour and city to the north-west, and Shelly Bay to the south-east
- Sunny living/dining room and main bedroom that overlooks Roseneath School
- Balcony for outdoor living and expanded views out to the Hutt Valley
- Superb access, with no stairs to climb or lift to wait for
- Within walking distance of Oriental Bay and downtown
- On the doorstep of the town belt and handy to the airport and eastern bays
- Single garage in a sought after street where parking's at a premium plus the bonus of a storage unit
- Buyer Enquiry Over $345,000
Great sun, brilliant views, good storage, potential to add value. See what your money can buy in one of Wellington's most popular owner-occupied apartment blocks on Sunday.
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 29th September 2017 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.