You won't believe everything this stylish, sunny four-bedroom home offers, from its harbour view to its large, ultra-low maintenance, all-weather section to a separate one-bedroom flat for extra income, working-from-home or extended family. Features include:
- North-facing for great sun with bonus of harbour view to the southeast
- Open-plan well-appointed kitchen and dining area with new vinyl floor and al fresco balcony
- Two bathrooms with new showers, and heat pumps upstairs and down
- Largely level 518-square metre section* with vegetable boxes, exposed aggregate paving and artificial turf for year-round use
- One-bedroom flat with modern kitchen and bathroom, and open-plan living/dining
- Double-garage plus off-street parking in quiet cul-de-sac
- RV $880,000 (not indicative of market value)
This is a versatile family home in a blue-chip suburb with the bonus of an income stream to help pay the mortgage. Don't beat about the bush for this beauty - see it on Sunday. *Source: Property Guru.
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 20th October 2017 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.