This amazing house is for sale for the first time since it was built 30 years ago. It affords a harbour view from most rooms and sits amid an oasis of greenery and colour on a leafy, tranquil section with great sun and privacy. Features include:
- Architecturally designed and north-facing for maximum sun, with extensive indoor-outdoor living and multiple decks
- Cosy family area with fireplace, built-in seating and adjoining step-up lounge
- Well-appointed Novak and Middleton-designed kitchen with pivoting breakfast bar and open-plan dining
- Master bedroom suite with office or nursery and private courtyard
- Enchanting garden with tiered decking, terraced lawn, roses, flowering shrubs and trees, and a goldfish pond
- Double-garage plus off-street parking
Where else could you enjoy an al fresco lifestyle this splendid so close to the city and on the doorstep of Seatoun's shops, cafes and bays? Don't wait another 30 years - see it on Sunday.