Situated in this fabulous Kelburn neighbourhood, the location here is hard to beat. With the botanical gardens, cable car, university, Kelburn Little School, Kelburn Normal School, the city and the Kelburn Village all within strolling distance, this substantial city fringe home also has drive on access to a tandem carport, is set back from the street for wonderful privacy, and enjoys fabulous sun.
Offering 3 living areas with fantastic separation, and 4 very generous bedrooms, this is an ideal home for families. Although it is ready for you to move in straight away and be very comfortable, it would respond very well to modernisation - and this represents an awesome opportunity to create it exactly to your taste and specifications, and add enormous value in the process.
- 4 large bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Generous rimu kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Separate lounge with gas fire and attached office
- The entire upper level is a spacious master bedroom, ensuite and living area, plus a huge deck enjoying all day sun and great views across "The Glen"
- Very attractive, well-maintained structured grounds
- Rear BBQ courtyard accessed directly off the kitchen / dining room
- Family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower, plus separate WC
- Separate laundry
- Gas central heating
- Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls College
- RV $1,100,000
- Rates $5,246.72pa
Our vendors have loved raising their family here, but a move to Kapiti means their cherished home is now offered for sale, for the first time in 28 years. Make it yours - you just might stay for 28 years too!