Situated right on the city fringe you will find this very rare opportunity to add significant value with a two flat property that is in need of modernisation.
123 & 123A Pembroke Road is the very best of both worlds for renovators or investors, as this property can be tenteded now and also has further scope to improve capital gain over time.
- Comprising of a 4 bedroom house that has a north-western aspect to receive the very best afternoon and evening sun, while also enjoying an outlook over the Karori hills and Ian Galloway park
- 1 Bedroom flat downstairs with its own access
- 1 garage and a further car pad right at the front door
- 1950s home of solid build and still retaining much of the original character from that time
- Potential, potential, potential with a blank canvas to stamp your own mark on
- Right in the heart of Northland/Wilton with easy access to local shops, bus stops, walks and of course a quick drive to the heart of Wellington City
Get into this opportunity today and make money tomorrow. Make no mistake there is work needed here, but for those who are prepared to roll up their selves and get stuck in you will be rewarded.