If you thought you couldn't afford an apartment located right on the edge of the city, then think again. Offering a generous 80sqm* floor area, in a character block, and just a short stroll to the Government precinct, this is a great find, whether you want a first home, investment, or a city crash pad during the working week.
- 2 generous bedrooms
- Renovated separate kitchen inc laundry with quality whiteware
- Spacious lounge
- Modern, well presented bathroom
- Large, sunny rooftop deck for all owners
- Storage locker
- No dedicated car park, but plenty of residents parking on the street
- Not considered earthquake prone under council's current rules - 38% NBS (Source: WCC) - vendor advises construction is solid reinforced concrete and the building performed well during recent earthquakes
- RV $250,000
- Body Corp $399.47 monthly
- Ground rent $250 monthly
- Rates $1,599.54pa
What's the catch? It's leasehold land - which means there is a ground rent to pay. But this means it is WAY more affordable than it would otherwise be.
DEADLINE SALE - BEO $295,000:
- Closes 1:00pm, Thursday 08 February 2018
- At Lowe&Co Realty, 8 Kent Tce, Wellington
- The vendor reserves the right to sell before the deadline
Do your sums - we believe this is the best value 2-bed in a comparable location and size - even after allowing for the leasehold costs.
This has been a great crash pad for our vendor, but he is no longer working in Wellington, so it's now surplus to requirements. Come check it out and get your offer ready.
(*Source: Property Guru)