Seldom do you get the chance to build a new home on a section this big in an established street so close to the city. Plus there's the bonus of being able to get your plans and consents in order before having to pay the delayed settlement next year. Features include:
- Elevated, north-facing 526-square metre section* with provision for a carport
- Views over Brooklyn, Mount Victoria and the city
- Quiet, sunny cul-de-sac location in one of the suburb's oldest streets
- Only minutes from Brooklyn's shops, cafes and cinemas
- Within walking or cycling distance of the CBD and handy to the south coast and some of the city's most popular walkways and biking trails
- 10% deposit, with settlement due when subdivision completed in mid to late 2018
- Buyer Enquiry Over $399,000
Opportunities like this are rare in a suburb as sought after as Brooklyn. Don't compromise - build the house you want and still live within five minutes' drive of downtown. *Source: Survey Plan.
Call the listing agent for an appointment to view.