Here's your chance to live in a picturesque Kelburn villa with leafy grounds in a quiet street with minimal residential traffic. Easy walk-up access makes it affordable, peaceful and private, with elevated views, Great sun and city proximity. Features include:
- Charming four bedroom 1900s character home, including wide central hall, high ceilings, original joinery, polished floorboards and two bay windows
- Modern, well-appointed eat-in kitchen with French doors to north-facing courtyard
- Warm and cosy with double glazing, ceiling and underfloor insulation plus heat pump
- Bathroom with shower-over-bath and separate hideaway laundry
- Basement for extra storage or workshop
- Landscaped, attractively planted section with brick and paved paths plus gated courtyard garden that's safe for kids and pets
- Close to Kelburn Village and handy to Victoria University, Kelburn Normal School, and the Botanic Gardens and cable car
- Buyer Enquiry Over $869,000
Rarely can you live this close to the city yet feel so far removed from it. Come and explore this
suburban oasis on Sunday.
Please Note: The master bedroom photo shown has been staged using virtual staging.