You will never tire of the expansive views and full day sun in this beautifully renovated and maintained home. Even the walk up has been well considered, with landscaping, native plants, and areas to pause adding to the anticipation of what awaits at the top. Upon arrival you will be greeted by a solid and seemingly simple 1960s weatherboard home which belies the extensive renovation beyond the front door.
- Three double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk through wardrobe, generous ensuite and access to the harbour facing deck
- Family bathroom which contains two person sauna
- Contemporary kitchen
- Open plan living plus separate lounge (one of the only original spaces in the home), with studio woodburner
- Gas radiator central heating and double glazing
- Large, sculptural deck overlooking the harbour
- Generous basement area
- Private 939sqm section with further potential (source: Property Guru)
Proudly sitting at almost the highest point of Nevay Road, the views from this position are truly astounding. Not only to the East, over the Harbour, but also towards the snow capped Kaikouras of the South Island, and the greenery of the hills to the west.
This home is a restful and serene escape from the busy world below and has been much loved by our client who has worked hard over the years to maximise this coveted location. LIM and Building Report available after viewing. Don't delay!
Tender closes 2pm, Thursday 19th July at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington