If you're looking for a super tidy home that's a stone's throw from pretty much everything, at an affordable price point, then this semi-detached brick'n'tile 1970s townhouse is going to be hard to beat. Situated a mere stone's throw from Waterloo school, Waterloo station and the local shops, or a short drive to Hutt city centre, everything is at your fingertips. The generous flat yard is fully fenced, great for kids and pets, while the internal access garage (plus extra parking at the door) makes bringing in your shopping a breeze.
Whilst the house has been very carefully cared for and is ready to move in "as is", there is also plenty of scope to add value with simple cosmetic improvements or by enhancing the outdoor living options.
- Two double bedrooms with fitted robes
- Generous living room
- Separate dining room
- Solid original kitchen
- Internal access single garage plus more parking by the door
- Large flat & fully fenced lawn, enjoying great sun
- Heat pump and insulated
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower, plus separate WC
- RV $420,000
- Rates $2,780.94 pa
For sale by TENDER:
- Closing at 12pm, Friday 20 July 2018.
- At Lowe&Co Realty, 8 Kent The, Wellington
- The vendors will NOT be selling prior to the deadline
If you are starting out or slowing down, this is a great low maintenance home, in a really convenient location. It'll be hard to go wrong here! Come check it out - we reckon you'll love it as much as we do!