If you have been looking for a quality home, on the edge of the city and can't find the right opportunity, then this unique home is a must see. Originally built in the 1970s, a recent renovation throughout will cater for all your modern needs and provides a downstairs that is perfect for an elderly parent, teenager or boarder with its own bathroom, kitchenette and new appliances. Features include:
- Elevated position for maximum sun in both winter and summer
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living (upstairs) that is light, spacious and fitted out with new appliances.
- Separate living downstairs
- 4 double bedrooms (three upstairs and one downstairs)
- Outdoor living with decking upstairs that receives all the late rays in summer, the perfect place to watch the amazing sunsets
- Large flat fenced lawn, ideal for young children
- Double garaging and loads of off-street parking
- Off the main road in a desirable small cul-de-sac
Northland is one of Wellington's most popular suburbs being a 5min drive to the heart of the CBD. With few properties on the market in this location make sure you get along on Sunday to view.
Tenders Closes 1pm, 26 July 2018, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington