Few properties are as picturesque or complete as this restored Edwardian villa in the heart of one of Wellington's most sought-after suburbs. It epitomises a checklist of virtually everything that everyone wants and needs in a family home, from sun, character and space to outdoor living and a city-fringe village lifestyle. Features include:
- Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms, including master with ensuite
- Single-bay 1900s character villa with high ceilings, polished floorboards and bullnose veranda
- Modern open-plan kitchen and living/dining areas with one of two heat pumps
- Flat, sunny, landscaped section that's securely fenced for the safety of children and pets
- Large east-facing courtyard and private west-facing lawn with garden and vegetable box (plus playhouse)
- Wraparound al fresco deck, with pergola, that's sited for late sun
- Single garage with double off-street parking
- Quiet location, only one block back from The Parade and a few minutes walk from village shops, beach, park, schools and cinema
Superior character homes with all these advantages this close to the city and the beach are extremely rare.
* Note: Floor area supplied by vendor.