Few properties are as picturesque or complete as this restored Edwardian villa in the heart of one of Wellington's most sought-after suburbs. It epitomises a checklist of virtually everything that everyone wants and needs in a family home, from sun, character and space to outdoor living and a city-fringe village lifestyle. Features include:
- Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms, including master with ensuite
- Single-bay 1900s character villa with high ceilings, polished floorboards and bullnose veranda
- Modern open-plan kitchen and living/dining areas with one of two heat pumps
- Flat, sunny, landscaped section that's securely fenced for the safety of children and pets
- Large east-facing courtyard and private west-facing lawn with garden and vegetable box (plus playhouse)
- Wraparound al fresco deck, with pergola, that's sited for late sun
- Single garage with double off-street parking
- Quiet location, only one block back from The Parade and a few minutes walk from village shops, beach, park, schools and cinema
Superior character homes with all these advantages this close to the city and the beach are extremely rare. So don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm Thursday 27th September 2018 at 8 Kent Terrace Wellington.
* Note: Floor area supplied by vendor.