The good life doesn't get more sublime than this: A supremely restored, exquisitely extended Edwardian villa with spectacular 180-degree views of the Pauatahanui Inlet and private, sheltered indoor-outdoor living seamlessly centred around a discreet, heated swimming pool. Features include:
- Flexible 485sqm (Source: Owner) floor plan, with five double-bedrooms (including master with full-sized dressing room), three bathrooms, winter and summer lounges, modern dining/family room plus office or sixth bedroom
- Traditional character, with bay windows, original fireplaces, polished floorboards, stained leadlights, high ceilings and bullnose veranda
- Open-plan entertainers' kitchen with premium appliances plus scullery with second dishwasher
- Eco-woodburner with wetback, ducted central heating, underfloor heating in two of the bathrooms and solar panels for hot water
- Picturesque and practical 6802sqm* setting with flat lawn, fenced pasture for ponies, and garaging for five cars and a boat
- Located opposite the Wild Life Reserve with easy access to the Village, and a short 25-30min drive to Wellington City.
The lifestyle here is idyllic, with the house set up for large families to utilise the easy-care entertaining spaces, yet flexible enough to close down zones within the home if required. This truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure one of Pauatahanui's finest homes. *Source: Property Guru
Please contact Jason Clark or Aaron Nation to arrange a private viewing.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) 12pm, Thursday 13th September 2018 at Clark & Co, 6 Steyne Avenue, Plimmerton.