This warm, spacious and secure Republic 2 apartment combines a vibrant inner-city location with easy-care versatility. Love living in it yourself or cash in on the high rental demand.
This quality purpose-built apartment features include:
- Two double bedrooms with double-wardrobes, one with a study nook and southwest view
- Light-filled living/dining area with balcony for winding down in gorgeous late summer sun
- Well-appointed galley-style kitchen with modern appliances and breakfast bar so you can chat with guests while cooking
- Easily accessed carpark option available on separate title -See carpark listing.
- Views from the town belt in the east across to the Brooklyn turbine in the west
- Virtually on the doorstep of Moore Wilson's, with its fresh market, food service and liquor store, and minutes from boutique stores, cafes and restaurants
- Quiet location yet only a couple of blocks back from Courtenay Place, with its nightlife, theatres and bars
No wonder this 82sqm* apartment is for sale for the first time since it was completed in 2011. See why it's the perfect fit for your lifestyle or portfolio on Sunday.
(*Source: Property Guru)
Tender closes 2pm, 27 September 2018, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington