Situated in the very popular suburb of Karori you will find a rare opportunity to purchase a family home or get your property start.
Sitting in a sunny position, with an outlook over the hills and local native bush, this home is of a solid 1960's construction and would respond well to your own personal finishing touches while being liveable at the same time.
- Wonderful large open-plan dining/lounge that has access out to a private deck that is perfect for all those family BBQ's and evening twilight settings while also being cosy in the winter with the wood burner
- 4 double bedrooms, so plenty of space to accommodate growing families or visiting relatives
- Multipurpose work or rumpus room
- 1 full bathroom
- Large flat lawn that is perfect for small children or even a summer game of cricket!
- Nestled amongst native bush, you will enjoy privacy and shelter
- Close to public transport, local shops, schools, mountain bike tracks and zoned for both Wellington boys and girls' colleges
- Single garage
If you have been looking for a large family home in the Wellington College zone or a property that has great future prospects then make sure you come along on Sunday.