The sensational views are only rivalled by the ornate character in this large north-facing executive style triple-bay villa that overlooks the city and harbour.
- The top level of the house includes: a superb open plan entertainers kitchen, several large living spaces taking in jaw dropping views, and flow from French doors to the al fresco deck with flowering cherry tree
- The downstairs levels include: three double bedrooms, two ensuites and one with adjacent study
- An AMAZING one-bedroom flat that has perfect separation and views across the entire city. Perfect for substantial income, guests, extended family or working from home
- An internal lift for easy access to each of the four levels
- Restored 1900s character, with high stud, polished Matai floorboards, bay window seats, stained leadlights and verandahs
- Terraced 488sqm* section with two separate garages, plus a forecourt for turning, guest parking, and dual access with car park off Coolidge St!
- Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,895,000
Being spacious but relatively easy to look after and made for entertaining, we feel this will suit executive couples or busy families looking for something special. *Source: Property Guru.