Ticking all the boxes for a great investment - LOCATION, SUN, VIEWS, FLAT ACCESS - this quality home and income or 2 flat property is a rare find. So close to the city it offers an incredible opportunity for adding value and solid future capital growth. Built in the 1900's with high ceilings and located in sought after Mount Cook, this property has a strong tenant history.
- North facing sunny position with expansive city and harbour views
- 2 x 3 bedroom apartments with modern kitchens and spacious lounges
- Desirable location within easy walking distance to CBD, Massey and Victoria Universities and all that Wellington has to offer.
- Currently rented for $1310 per week with conservative upside rental assessments from $1380 - $1420 per week
- Fixed term leases until 28 January 2019
- LIM and Building report available upon inspection
- RV $980,000
This will be very attractive to those seeking a blue chip investment offering a sound return, as well as those searching for the convenience of city fringe living with income potential. The location just couldn't be better, so make this golden opportunity yours and come view this Sunday to avoid missing out!
Tender Closes 11am, 23 November 2018, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington