Cosy, studio living - close to town. If you are on the look out for a tidy investment with upside or a first home within walking distance to everything, then 409/20 Hanson Street must be viewed. The main boxes have been ticked with this one but the opportunity to tidy it further and add value still presents itself to the astute buyer.
- Well laid out floor area spanning 39m2*, split across two levels. Offering privacy where needed
- Views over the city and through to the harbour
- The easiest of living situations on a relatively quiet street
- Conveniently located within walking distance of basically EVERYTHING
- Positioned on the top level allowing with a generous stud height and skylights
Great opportunity for someone to get in and stamp their own mark, or continue to rent it and enjoy easy rentability in a super popular location.
Currently rented for $335pw, fixed until January 2019. Appraised up to $430 per week.
Which ever way you cut it - this apartment deserves your attention. Call me now to find out more.
(*Source: Property Guru)
Please Note: The title refers to the property as 507/20 Hanson Street, but in the building it is known as apartment 409.