This much-loved and recently renovated 1940s home is now available for your family to cherish for years to come. Conveniently located on sought-after Simla Crescent means it's just a short stroll to the train station and Nairnville Park, all whilst being set on a private leafy section. Features include:
- Space for everyone to stretch out with four bedrooms plus two living areas
- Character features including polished timber floors and French doors leading out to both decks
- Warm and cosy with gas radiator central heating throughout
- Lovely renovated kitchen perfectly designed to fit the style of home
- Off-street parking with plenty of storage space
- Walking distance to great schools
Built in an era of fantastic craftsmanship and when quality timbers were used to create solid homes that lasted the test of time. This inviting home provides a sense of peace, nature and privacy, whilst being just minutes from the CBD.