Located in one of the South Coast's most popular Bays, this 1950s home and income property has been cleverly modernised to create a comfortable, classic and cool family home with a very handy one bedroom income stream below.
The home upstairs offers:
- Three double bedrooms
- Recently renovated bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- Separate living room, plus
- Open plan living flowing to garden
- New carpet throughout
- Sunny garden with space for the trampoline, vege garden beds and areas to relax
- Newly built deck to enjoy the best of the sun
- Off-street parking for two cars
The one bedroom flat downstairs is generously proportioned with a very tidy kitchen and bathroom and lovely outlook. With sweeping views, Houghton Valley School just a few minutes' walk away and all of the adventures that the South Coast offers literally at the end of the road, this special home has been thoroughly enjoyed by our clients since 2011. A move to Nelson is meaning that it's time to reluctantly sell and time for a new family to enjoy all that is on offer here.
This home will be popular, and with the option of an income below your budget might stretch further than you thought - so call today for an appointment to view.