Looking for character, love cute cottages and need to be on the city fringe? We have just the home for you! This darling home, first time on the market in 30 years, is ready and waiting for the next buyer to continue the love affair and take it into the 21st century. Situated so close to town and with vibrant Newtown right on your doorstep, what's not to love about this wonderful cottage.
- Two double bedrooms plus easterly aspect means lovely morning sun in the master bedroom and a sun-drenched rear garden in the afternoon
- Appealing Victorian character, complete with a high stud, leadlight front door, central hall and front veranda with two margin light windows
- Airy living area with ornamental brick fireplace and heat pump adjoining open-plan kitchen/dining space
- Compact, sunny section, with natives and sculptural cabbage trees at the front and west-facing garden with flat lawn, a peach tree and shed at the rear
- Ideally located for walking to work, university and schools, or sampling Newtown's shops and cafes, and a major supermarket just metres away in the same block
- Close to Wellington's largest employer, Wellington hospital
- Buyer Enquiry Over $725,000
Professionals, first-home buyers and investors, or anyone who's been looking for the opportunity to buy a city-fringe character villa, won't want to miss this opportunity in one of Wellington's most popular suburbs. See why at the open home on Sunday.