Located in one of Wellington's most popular central suburbs, discreetly tucked away on popular Edinburgh Terrace, you will find one of the most enchanting semi detached homes you are likely to find. Recently updated inside, this early 1900s weatherboard home is full to the brim with charm and character.
- Two double bedrooms plus spacious walk in wardrobe
- Stylish, renovated bathroom
- Open plan living area with flow to generous outdoor space
- Sheltered and private courtyard garden
- Freshly painted interior
- Character features throughout
With Berhampore, Newtown and Island Bay all within easy reach, you will enjoy the strong local community while being only minutes from the action. Make the most of Central Wellington living by walking to the nearby cafes, shops and amenities, and then arrive home to enjoy relaxing and entertaining in the private outdoor space.
If you have been searching for the ideal first home or an incredibly popular investment you will struggle to do much better than this delightful property.