This is what inner-city living should be like: historic retro charm, sun and space, right in the heart of our most characterful village - with cafes, one of Wellington's best bakeries, and Garage Project brewery literally seconds away. Plus, there's the bonus of two car parks - even though you'll be able to walk or cycle everywhere!
- Original character shop-front facade provides scope for a retail shop, gallery, studio or an incredible work from home space
- Flexible configuration, with two bedrooms or a master bedroom and extra upstairs living or studio space
- Spacious living and dining areas, with floor-to-ceiling glazing for maximum light
- Captivating character, with exposed brick feature wall and hardwood floors
- Warm and atmospheric, with convenience of a heat pump, gas heating plus the ambience of an open fireplace
- City-end location for a flat, easy walk into the city and to the waterfront
- Versatile floor plan that suits running a business from home
- Buyer Enquiry Over $799,000
You are unlikely to find a better alternative to apartment living, a scarcer retail shopfront opportunity, or anything with as much attitude and style as this amazing central Aro St opportunity.
Tenders close 12pm, Thursday 28th February 2019, at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington