This exquisite Seatoun family home is defined by period grandeur and distinguished by outstanding family spaces. Incredibly private, sheltered and sunny with tree lined gardens and wonderful outside entertaining areas, this unique home offers grace and an understated elegance rarely seen. Extensively renovated by the current owners, skillfully preserving its character and design whilst creating an exceptional modern, functional family home.
Currently configured with four double bedrooms, three totally separate living rooms, three bathrooms and loft area, the home has the flexibility families search for. The lounge, with elegant bay window and fireplace, is perfect for entertaining in style whilst the second living with open plan dining and gourmet kitchen is ideal for relaxing with the family. The third living area, currently set up as a TV room, has also been used as a fifth guest bedroom on the ground floor. Positioned for sun, tree lined and set back from the road, privacy and shelter is optimised.
- Light filled, beautifully proportioned rooms with a three-metre stud on both levels and a soft neutral palette
- Designer chefs kitchen with granite, extensive bench and cupboard space will thrill any chef.
- Master bedroom enjoys walk through robe, ensuite and views across Seatoun to the sea
- Three further double bedrooms upstairs with built in wardrobes, plus attic /study /rumpus area on the third level
- Multiple entertaining areas, inside and out plus generous flat lawn
- Fully double glazed windows, gas central heating, well insulated and open fire place ensuring warmth and comfort throughout the year
- Positioned for sun, tree lined and set back from the road, privacy and shelter is optimised.
- Double garage on road reserve - not attached to the house therefore not included in the floor area of 220m2
A home of this style is a truly rare offering in Seatoun, so come and see where you could be living.