First-home buyers or renovators seeking the proven durability of a single-level weatherboard home close to the city will be lining up to view this property. It's tidy enough to live in but is ripe for capitalising on its family-friendly location and the charm of an era when houses were built to last. Features include:
- Three bedrooms, full bathroom and separate living and dining rooms, so ideal for families, professionals and tenants alike
- Original '60s character, native timbers including polished floorboards and wooden windows
- Sunny, warm and dry, with gas heating and hot water plus insulation
- Compact, easy-care, fenced section in a quiet street handy to shops, supermarket, schools and kindergarten
- Drive-on with off-street parking for two cars plus large shed for storage
- Buyer Enquiry Over $525,000
This is a golden opportunity to buy an affordable home with enormous potential to add significant value within easy reach of the CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.