Light, sunny and so very well looked after, this cherished 4 bedroom home is on the market for the first time since being built in the 1960s. Well configured and presented, with generously proportioned rooms, there is flexibility for a variety of lifestyle needs.
Features of this wonderful home include:
- Large modern kitchen, adjoining open plan dining/living area
- Two contemporary bathrooms (including en-suite)
- 4 spacious bedrooms, all with double wardrobes
- Master bedroom is very generous in size and has an en-suite and a gorgeous corner seating area looking out to the garden
- Heat-pump, under tile heating in the kitchen and both bathrooms along with good insulation ensures you will stay cosy and warm
- Separate laundry and plenty of storage
- Huge double + garage with man cave/workshop area
- Sheltered courtyard and terraced gardens
Whilst well maintained and modernised over the decades, there is still room to add your own flair if desired. Superbly located in a quiet, elevated street, close to the heart of the film industry and not far from the vibrant bustle of central Miramar shops, cafes, Roxy cinema, the supermarket and buses. This certainly is going to tick a lot of boxes.
LIM and Building report available