Here's a fantastic opportunity to buy into Wellington's premium seaside suburb: a sunny, leafy, low-maintenance, supremely central three-bedroom home that's for sale for the first time in 20 years!
- Three double-bedrooms, including one with wall-to-wall bookshelves that could be a study
- Ambiance and warmth of a wood burner, insulation, double-glazing and underfloor heating in the bathroom and kitchen
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel benchtops, modern appliances with a glass splashback designed by a local artist
- Sunny indoor-outdoor living, with courtyards off the living and dining areas
- Quiet location across the road from Seatoun Park and only a few minutes walk from the shops and beach
- North facing with apple, plum, feijoa trees and a passionfruit vine - plus off-street car park
If you're a professional seeking your first home or a Seatoun resident who wants to downsize without leaving this desirable suburb, don't miss Sundays viewing.