Homes rarely come up for sale in this tightly held Khandallah enclave. Occupying a privileged ridgeline position with the bonus of drive-on, this property last changed hands 55 years ago - and no wonder given its extraordinary combination of fantastic views, sun, outdoor living and proximity to the city.
- Truly enormous, flat, west facing sunny backyard that must be seen to be appreciated
- Magnificent harbour views over Somes Island towards Eastbourne
- Indoor-outdoor living, with northeast-facing deck to maximise outlook
- Configured for versatility, with three bedrooms or two and a study
- Sunny lounge, with wonderful views and gas fireplace, plus separate dining room
- Drive-on to single garage with extra off-street car park
- Just metres from Tyers Stream Reserve and Homebush Park & Play Area, and zoned for Cashmere Avenue School
- Easy walk to bus stop and handy to the CBD
- Buyer Enquiry Over $695,000
Buyers looking for their first home or wanting to capitalise on the potential of this sought-after setting won't want to miss Sunday's viewing.