Known locally as the "Man Overboard" house, this unique home, designed by award winning architect, Dave Launder, is for sale for the first time in 46 years! It blends breathtaking harbour views with secluded indoor-outdoor living in a privileged, picturesque, sheltered setting with native trees and courtyard garden. Features include:
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including stylish modern ensuite for the master
- Private indoor-outdoor living with two living rooms opening to a northeast-facing deck and the dining area to a north-facing courtyard
- Amphitheatre ambience, complete with its own microclimate and path through native bush to the Karaka Bay and Scorching Bay beaches
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing to maximise the astounding views, which from the top level stretch from the harbour entrance to the Hutt Valley
- Year-round warmth and comfort of heat pump, free-standing woodburner and under-floor insulation
- Choice of cable car access through the treetops or descending steps that will save you going to the gym
A more enchanting oasis this close to a capital city is hard to imagine. Come and delight in everything it offers at Sunday's viewing.