Rarely, if ever, can you buy an architecturally extended home with spectacular harbour views in such an exceptionally sheltered setting. For sale for the first time in 43 years, it offers superb indoor-outdoor living only minutes from the water's edge and Seatoun Village. Features include:
- The ultimate in family harmony: four bedrooms and three bathrooms, including ensuite for master
- Breathtaking harbour views from Steeple Rock to Eastbourne and the Hutt Valley
- Amazing shelter from both the southerly and the northerly, for enjoying an al fresco lifestyle as scenic as it is serene
- Extensive outdoor living, with multiple decks, covered courtyard and leafy, terraced lawn
- Versatility of Ian Athfield-designed addition for extra living space, a games room or a teenagers' retreat
- Unique construction for low maintenance and seismic resilience
This is an extraordinary opportunity to buy a cherished family home with off-street parking in a tightly held cul-de-sac of quality homes. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.