This very special, character home is tucked discreetly down a private driveway providing an oasis of calm and tranquility on a 651sqm* site, within minutes of vibrant Newtown. With a combination of charming original features, modern updates and stunning wallpaper, this early 1900s property is packed with personality and sense of character.
- Three double bedrooms, one with walk in wardrobe
- Updated bathroom
- Open plan living area with modernized kitchen including spacious scullery
- Private rear courtyard which backs on to Te Whaea Park
- Generous outdoor storage
- Off street parking for at least three cars (more if parked tandem)
- Timber paneled hallway, polished timber floors and leadlight windows
- Plenty of natural light, great sun and mature garden
- BEO $895,000
Buyers looking for city convenience who also crave a sense of space and privacy, need to make the most of this rare opportunity to discover treasure in Central Newtown.
*Source: Property Guru