If you want a quaint character cottage, set on a large private garden, with the calming call of the birds, then 64 Hatton St just might be the answer to your prayers. This is an affordable home at a sought-after address that you can move into right away, whilst also presenting an opportunity to add your own flair and value.
- 2 bedrooms (one double, one single)
- Separate kitchen
- Generous separate lounge with heat pump
- Large deck
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate WC
- Laundry area
- Generous rear garden that you can get your green thumbs stuck right into - complete with existing veggie patch and endless scope that is limited only by your imagination
- 2018 RV $600,000
- Rates $2,720.55 p/a
Our vendors never planned to sell, but a significant renovation on their family home means it's time to reluctantly let it go.
For Sale by TENDER (BEO $579,000):
- Closes 1pm, Thursday 19th September 2019
- At Lowe & Co Realty, 8 Kent The, Wellington
- The vendors will not be considering offer prior to the deadline
There is a walk up here, but your efforts will be well rewarded with cute character, great privacy, and a fantastic adventure garden to explore. Come and see for yourself - but be warned, you just might fall in love!