On the market for the first time since being built, this exceptional residence would have to be one of Seatoun's finest. Designed by Herriot Melhuish Architects on one of the highest points of Seatoun Village, this property strikes the perfect balance between family friendly comfort and executive luxury.
Enjoying an elevated, north facing site which backs on to a reserve, this 345sqm* home is part of the Dorset Cove enclave with a private drive and maintained garden areas creating a sense of arrival. With double internal access garaging at ground level, the living spaces and bedrooms are elevated to make the most of the expansive views.
- Four large bedrooms plus separate 24sqm* studio with bathroom
- Main bedroom with walk through wardrobe and generous ensuite
- Large family bathroom
- Generous open plan living with underfloor heating and easy flow to outdoor living area, bathed in almost full day sun
- Separate lounge which can be open to other living spaces, or closed off as required
- Poggenpohl kitchen recently installed by German Kitchens
- Sheltered courtyard space, including spa pool and useful outdoor shower
- Jarrah timber floors, double glazed windows, central heating, internal access double garage
The care, attention and detail that has gone in to the design of this spectacular home needs to be viewed in person to truly appreciate, and the views from this premium location can only be described as breathtaking. With the enviable lifestyle that this area offers, great schools close by and all of the amenities of Miramar Peninsular within each reach, homes of this quality are rare in the Wellington marketplace. Viewing is essential.
*Source: Registered Valuation.