Sitting in an elevated position that affords sweeping views over Seatoun Village and the harbour, this delightful character home has a wonderful coastal vibe. With seaside colours and low maintenance outdoor living, all you will feel like doing here is relaxing and taking in the ever changing, panoramic views. Spread over two levels, there are living spaces both up and downstairs, with the lower level opening out to a very generous deck where you feel immersed in the outlook.
- Three bedrooms, two with fabulous harbour views
- Two bathrooms, one on each level
- Large, open plan living on the top level, and a second living room downstairs
- Character features including polished timber floors, leadlight windows and stunning carrara ceilings
- Kitchen area opens through French doors to sheltered courtyard area
The very short walk down is well worth it, with a sense of seclusion and the stunning views welcoming you. Zoned for Seatoun School, this property has been thoroughly enjoyed by the current family but would be equally suited to professionals, those looking for a space to work from home or possible B&B downstairs while living upstairs. Viewing is essential, so call for an appointment or visit the open home.